Dnj Offline

Applex...thanx for sharing your music.
How do you like the new Korg?

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

#130326 - 01/09/04 08:43 AM Re: Pa1xpro New Diddys
trtjazz Offline

JJ,
Ripples On The Rhine, was my fav and I thought showed off the X the best. There was a bit of distortion on the front end where everything kicked in but other thatn that very nice and well played.

Also are you handling the mic or something to record, is that the noises I hear up front on all the vocals, if so you need to get a stand to hold the mic.

I thought the vocals were good but to me way overpowering in the mix. When the vocals kicked in the band just fell away and lost impact in the mix. Very nicely done though overall.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html

[This message has been edited by trtjazz (edited 01-09-2004).]

#130327 - 01/09/04 09:34 AM Re: Pa1xpro New Diddys
Applex Offline

Loc: New York
Hi Donny and Terry thanks for the comps
Yes it is a great piece but has some short commings. But for a guy like you playing live it's worth the bucks, The performance
side of this if very nice you set them up and (I) using the ec5 pedal I call up the next performance I want to use with a click of my foot.
Works good when playong live ,also the the sounds as you heard are very nice when you get them set in the performances
And Terry I have the mic attached to my keyboard as in the pic, and I hit it or move it and thats the sounds that you are hearing
There is a few seconds before the recording starts I should of cleaned the recordings before uploading them but they are just samples and I do the same thing live, I guess I can fix them in the future before uploading , thanks for the remarks
Applex

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online