SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#186757 - 11/24/03 03:02 PM Cleaning house and other odds and ends...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I would like to inform everybody that I will need to delete some .mp3 files on my site's Server to free up additional space for future songs, etc., that I record and will add to my site. So I will be deleting some of the older .mp3's, etc., that I have stored over the last two months or so. Newer files will be unaffected like the Christmas Midi's and also my newest .mp3 songs, etc.

Termination of the older files will be effective immediately so if you haven't downloaded them by now; Oh well. Your loss not mine.

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 11-24-2003).]

#186758 - 11/24/03 04:33 PM Re: Cleaning house and other odds and ends...
Dnj Offline

Why not just comple them into a zip file and email them upon request to whom ever would lke them?

#186759 - 11/24/03 04:58 PM Re: Cleaning house and other odds and ends...
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
That would be fine. Anybody who wants the older songs I've since deleted from my Server I would be more than happy to send them to whomever wants them. Although my email proggie has a sending limit of 5 mb per file. But if a file were zipped it would condense an over 5 mb file to under 5 mb (depending on how much over 5 mb's a file is of course) which is good.

Best regards,
Mike

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online