SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#103707 - 11/02/03 12:01 PM Can any psr2100 user figure how many Registrations banks can we save on floppy disk?
Tel Offline

Loc: Governador Valadares-MG-Brazil
Since my new psr2100 will take 2 weeks to arrive, I´m just wondering how many registrations can we allocate either on the disk or user memory. Well, I´ll leave the user memory for the extra user styles and probably rely on the floppy disk to save as many registrations as I can. Can you figure how many registrations is it possible to accomodate on the disk?
Tel.

------------------

#103708 - 11/02/03 12:39 PM Re: Can any psr2100 user figure how many Registrations banks can we save on floppy disk?
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
The number you can save is totally dependent upon the size of the file. The more items you select to save, the fewer you can save on a floppy. However, because the files are relatively small, you can save an enormous number.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#103709 - 11/02/03 05:37 PM Re: Can any psr2100 user figure how many Registrations banks can we save on floppy disk?
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Tel...
It's almost a mute question because floppies load so fast. My basic registration disc has somewhere around 90 regs on it. But, if I get a request for something I have on another disc, I can switch it out while playing, call up the page the new style is listed on and be ready to go as fast as if the new style was on the first disc.
Eddie

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online