Topic Options
#194467 - 08/29/03 12:59 PM Questions For PA80 Owners
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Please can you answer these questions about the PA80
1. How do you mix sounds
2. How do you put something on the hard-drive
2. Are there any suggestions to what Vol pedal to use other than the Korg

these probably seem like pretty basic questions but for an ederly gentleman the answers will be priceless
Regards Johnnie

#194468 - 08/29/03 01:44 PM Re: Questions For PA80 Owners
Dnj Offline

Jophnnie,

Uncle Dave can surly help you with those answers..hes been playing a PA80 for a while now...I forgot all that stuff from when I played one last year for a short while.

#194469 - 08/29/03 01:57 PM Re: Questions For PA80 Owners
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Let's see.....
1) There are 3 sounds available for the right hand at any given time. They are on the right side of the screen, and you access each sound by pressing BOTH buttons next to the sound name. The balance is handled in the mixer section.

2) The hard drive command for adding data is "Save". You save to a folder like in a windows envirnment.

3) I haven't used a dedicated volume pedal yet, by Roland and Korg SEEM to play well together in other areas. Try an EV5. I used to use a vol ped all the time, but since making the switch to a standing position...the less on the floor - the better !

#194470 - 08/30/03 08:32 AM Re: Questions For PA80 Owners
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Dave:
Let's see.....
1) There are 3 sounds available for the right hand at any given time. They are on the right side of the screen, and you access each sound by pressing BOTH buttons next to the sound name. The balance is handled in the mixer section.

2) The hard drive command for adding data is "Save". You save to a folder like in a windows envirnment.

3) I haven't used a dedicated volume pedal yet, by Roland and Korg SEEM to play well together in other areas. Try an EV5. I used to use a vol ped all the time, but since making the switch to a standing position...the less on the floor - the better !

UD thank you very much.I have passed the information to my elderly friend & he is very grateful

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online