SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#197902 - 07/23/03 06:01 PM My PSR9000 is looking for a new home
keyofg Offline

Loc: usa
She was sweet, well cared for and loved to play. I remember when I first wrapped my arms around her at George Kaye's Music Scene and took her home. I thought it would last forever. but guess that I was wrong.

In all the time we were together she had never left the house and when I suggested we take a short trip she balked. Just sat there on the music stand and refused to budge. I wrapped my arms around her again, but it was not the same... she must have gained a hundred pounds... or perhaps I had aged twenty years. We staggered to the door and out to my PT Cruiser. She refused to ride in the trunk so I had to stuff her in the back seat. Neither of us were too happy. I threatened to trade her in on a slim, young, lighter model. She threatened to find a sugar daddy with a big Cadillac, that knows how to treat a lady proper. I guess we have what is referred to in California as "irreconcilable differences".

Either way my PSR9000 and I have decided to part. If you know anyone looking for a very cherry, PSR9000, please direct them to Nigel's Synth Zone Wanted to Buy and Sell Page. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum29/HTML/001150.html

Geeez, I am going to miss her.

George
keyofg

#197903 - 07/23/03 06:10 PM Re: My PSR9000 is looking for a new home
zuki Offline

keyofg,
I am not interested in your old mate, but sure would like to read some more of your work.....very funny and enjoyable story!
Zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#197904 - 07/23/03 06:24 PM Re: My PSR9000 is looking for a new home
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
keyofg,
sure would like to read some more of your work.....very funny and enjoyable story!
Zuki

I echo Zuki sentiments, as I really MISS the witty prose that George showcased so well on his 'Key of G' website. George, it sure would be nice to see it brought back. btw: Regards to Lurley. - Scott

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online