After some weeks with no Tyros available (Yamaha didn't allocate/manufacture a sufficient quantity for North America), our Tyros Buyers Group again NOW has a NEW TYROS SHIPMENT AVAILABLE for purchase at the $2,300 quoted price.

Cheers,

Bob

For those who may have missed any of this, I repeat details previously provided:

HERE'S THE DEAL:

If you want to buy your Tyros thru the Group Purchase you will get a USA Warranty. The NEW Tyros (USA model) will come from a USA dealer. There will be no tax on the purchase (except for a very very few of you). I did not look for a deal where shipping was included in the price because I did not think that fair between people located closer or further from the point of sale. For most of you the shipping (from the Mid-West USA) costs will be quite small. Tyros is not heavy. You may purchase with us if you are not in the USA (but you will have to consider increased shipping cost, lack of Warranty from your locale, and possible Customs Duties).

You may wish to purchase one or more of these items. There is no further "package" discount. The transaction will be between you and an authorized USA Yamaha dealer. You will be purchasing with your credit card, so you can feel comfortable that this transaction will go smoothly with no unexpected "surprises". There is no "time limit" on when you need to get back to me. Think it over. Please do not reply unless you wish to buy your Tyros now, at the prices below indicated. Of course, these same prices may not apply many months from now.

If you want to buy at these prices now thru our Group Purchase you will need to reply to this email providing me with the following information:

1. Your NAME and mailing ADDRESS for shipment.

2. Which CREDIT CARD you will use (Visa, MasterCard, etc., ) AND PROVIDE THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER AND MONTH/YEAR OF EXPIRATION).

3. Tell me which items you want.

HERE ARE THE PRICES (all in US dollars):

TYROS: $2,300.

TRSMS01 (Tyros matching Speakers/subwoofer): $139.

L7-S Matching Stand for Tyros: $175.

TCTYROS Hard Case for Tyros: $310.

I look forward to hearing from those of you who wish to purchase your Tyros, with or without any of the listed accessories, in the near future.

Bob Gelman

annelyse@worldnet.att.net