SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#121511 - 04/18/03 10:18 PM barbetta speakers
TERRYC Offline

Loc: St, Petersburg. Florida. u.s.a
I posted a few weeks ago,asking for feedback regarding Barbetta Speakers.Donny was nice enough to email me,and tell me he had them and liked them.I ordered one last week thinking that if I did'nt like it as a main pa that I could still use it for a monitor.Well It arrived today fifteen minutes before I left for my gig. I normally use the house speaker at this particular venue as they are ev's. But tonight I wanted to try my new speaker so I just put the one up thinking that I could tap into the house system if it was'nt sufficient. Well it was more than enough, in fact it was the first time the sound was equally as clear at the back of the room as it was on stage.The owner is musician too and he thought I was using his speaker along with my Barbetta.Needless to say I am delighted,and I am ordering the second speaker tomorrow.So thanks Donny for your imput,because I never would have bougt something I had not heard before without a nod from someone who actually used the equipment and who was not just trying to sell it.

#121512 - 04/19/03 05:32 AM Re: barbetta speakers
Dnj Offline

Hi Terry,

Im glad your enjoying your new Barbetta speaker. www.barbetta.com
I have been using the Sona 32c's on stage for two yrs without a problem.
They do sound terrific and will serve you very well. Using 2 of them will make you Happy....Happy!!!
If you need some nice custom padded covers check out Tuki Covers at:
http://www.tukicovers.com/

------------------
www.donnypesce.com

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 04-19-2003).]

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online