SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#196122 - 11/14/02 08:21 AM Tyros coming to San Jose, Calif
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I received this email this morning from Guitar Center in San Jose:
Hi Bill, nice you keeping in touch. My district manager told we should see inventory by mid-december/early january. I will call the Yamaha Rep to confirm more specifically. Stay tuned for future developments.
Rick DeNardo
Posted by Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 11-14-2002).]

#196123 - 11/14/02 08:44 AM Re: Tyros coming to San Jose, Calif
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Bebop ! I spoke yesterday with the Northern CA GC District Manager himself and he assured me that GC has long ago pre-ordered, so expect to receive at least a limited few units (in a week or two) from the first shipment from Japan. He told me he would get back to me with an update details as soon as he hears the latest from Mark Anderson (Yamaha). - Scott

#196124 - 11/14/02 08:56 AM Re: Tyros coming to San Jose, Calif
trtjazz Offline

There does seem to be conflicting stories out of GC as to whether or not they have the Tyros on order or not. Depending on who and what level, one says oh yeah we got those coming and the next says.....we're still thinking it over at the corporate level as to when or if we are going to carry the Tyros at all.
HMMMMM...
Terry

#196125 - 11/14/02 09:22 AM Re: Tyros coming to San Jose, Calif
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Hi Bebop, I just realized you were referring to GS and not GC.

Terry: Yeah, it appears there's lots of confusion and conflicting stories (changing dates) about exactly WHEN the Tyros is actually arriving. At this point I guess, it's just WAIT and see.

#196126 - 11/14/02 11:44 AM Re: Tyros coming to San Jose, Calif
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hi Bebop, I just realized you were referring to GS and not GC.

Terry: Yeah, it appears there's lots of confusion and conflicting stories (changing dates) about exactly WHEN the Tyros is actually arriving. At this point I guess, it's just WAIT and see.

I made a booboo it was Guitar Center not showcase. I traded for so many years with Showcase that It is a natural mistake. It is interesting to note that after spending $100k for my recording studio gear and many keyboards & Samplers, they no longer recognize me. Why. Well Cause I now play Arranger keyboards and not workstations.
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online