SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#108693 - 06/23/02 07:25 PM Andrea (Dreamer) in southern California
Eric, B Online   content

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hi Guys,

Just had a great day with some Synthzone members yesterday.

Andrea came down from San Luis Obispo on Fri evening. We had breakfast at my place yesterday, then I showed him my gear: 9000Pro with my Mackie's. I played a few Santana tunes for him, my wife did some Celin Dion and some Pop, Then we were off to meet Paul Curzan and his lovely wife plus Frank Bez joined us with his Technics KN-6000. He played some of his own great compositions.

Paul had his MS-60 and he got a X4 from a friend for Andrea to jam with.

We played pretty much everything from the 30's til today. What a great day.

Frank took some pictures and Andrea Videotaped some. Maybe Frank is able to post some Pictures for you guys to see.

Meeting some family members in person was a wonderful thing.
I hope I will meet some of you in the near future.

Eric

#108694 - 06/23/02 09:42 PM Re: Andrea (Dreamer) in southern California
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Hi Eric!

Sounds like a great time! Wish I was there! Let us know where to look for the pics. Or maybe we'll have to wait until Andrea get back to Rome to post them on his site?
Take care,

Tom G.

#108695 - 06/24/02 09:07 AM Re: Andrea (Dreamer) in southern California
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Here are some shots taken by Frank Bez (Legendary Recording Artist Album Cover Photographer) of the recent Central California Coast Synthzone Get Together on Saturday (6/22) at Paul Curzan's place. Great Shots and nice layout! I only wished Frank included a pic of himself playing his KN6000 as well. - Scott
http://www.pbase.com/image/2699749

#108696 - 06/24/02 02:50 PM Re: Andrea (Dreamer) in southern California
Frank Bez Offline

Loc: Avila Beach, CA, U.S.A.
A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL! Sorry I didn’t mean to shout, but as you all know when you meet someone for the first time you have high hopes. When you have an opportunity to meet several new friends and they all turn out to be nicer, more generous and more talented than you had imagined, WOW. That is what happened June 22 at Paul’s beautiful home. What a Blast.
Frank

Scott,
We missed you. Thanks for posting the snapshots.
F

#108697 - 06/24/02 09:27 PM Re: Andrea (Dreamer) in southern California
TomTomSF Offline

Loc: Half Moon Bay, CA, USA
Hey!
Great "collage" pic of the southern California adventure of Andrea. And also the Donny's pic. Everyone looks good. Especially Sunny! Thanls for posting them, Scott.

Tom G.

#108698 - 06/25/02 09:55 AM Re: Andrea (Dreamer) in southern California
Eric, B Online   content

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Hey Tom,

nice to see you posting again. Yes I think Sunny looks the best in the pics
One of these days you have to come down here and visit us. Paul lives only a few miles away. He is also a great guy.

Thanks to Frank for taking those pictures and putting them together and thanks to you Scott for posting them on your webside.

Andrea and I had another great day together yesterday, filled with music and friendship. He is a very kind spirit.
We shared our different music and different arranger technics. I think we all went home enriched after our get together. In the evening we had a great italien dinner with Paul Curzan and his wife, Andrea and the 3 of us

Eric

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online