SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#182516 - 11/29/01 05:22 PM newbie help on PSR-2000
Louis-Simon Ouellet Offline

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
hello All !

i've been reading this forum ( which is very informative, lots of knowledgeable people here ) for a while now and now i am thinking of buying a PSR-2000, it seems a very nice machine ! i'm not much of a keyboard player, i sing and play guitar.
but now i'd love to use this keyboard to be my "music machine" !! LOL
i will explain: i would like to load a midi file on a disk, load this in the PSR sequencer then revoice the song, tweak the reverb etc and set the mic and vocal-harmoniser for that specific song and then i would like to save this to the disk. then do this for every song i sing. then later in a live situation(hospital/old folks home) i would like to have a couple of disk ready, so when i insert lets say disk of Beatles Love Songs; that when i select on the disk "let it be" that my original setting comes back: properly revoiced and vocaliser settings etc are all back to my desired setting. (i might play an occasionnal right hand solo) so my question is (after a long explanation!! ) can this be done?
i would think yes but i would not want to hit 12 buttons each time either LOL, any help would be much appreciated!

thanks again

------------------
Louis-Simon smile

#182517 - 11/29/01 10:07 PM Re: newbie help on PSR-2000
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Piece of cake, my friend. THe easiest way t get the most from the (somewhat limited)harmonizer is to record the vocal notes into a sequence - that way you can play guitar and not worry about triggering a chord to "tell" the harmonizer what the chord is.
You're gonna LOVE this machine - it is the perfect kb for nursing homes, retirement centers, etc........ Good luck with it !

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online