I might have mentioned that I am teaching school these days - well, this weekend was our Winter Drama production of "The Miracle Worker" and man, oh man, oh man !
These kids worked SO hard, and looked SO good ....... it brought me to tears each performance. We have one last show tonight, and I am going to have BIGTIME withdrall after it's over.

We took the cast to Applebee's (a fun resteraunt)last night after the show, and had a great time socializing, eating, laughing ... it was great. Now, tonight - we do our last show, strike the sets and Monday morning .... back to school, as usual.

Sigh .......

We have a Winter "Music Fest"
(a variety show for all the music students) to prepare them for in mid December, but the Spring Musical won't be until May. I don't want to wait that long !!!!!!!!

The theater is something I have always enjoyed - whether in the pit, on stage or behind the sound/lighting boards. It's a great team effort, and for such a small school ( 80 kids ) we have SO many creative, talented performers! It's really a kick to see them "get it" as the play unfolds. I got goosebumps.

That's all - just a proud teacher, singing a song of praise for some terrific kids !

BTW - If you're near Bucks County Pa - we have one more show tonight (11/11/06) at 8pm !
Grace Point Church at Rt 532 and Stoopville Rd in Washingtons Crosssing. Come on in !

[This message has been edited by Uncle Dave (edited 11-11-2006).]