Our Top Local Radio Station here in the Hudson Valley New York area just selected our band as their House Band! I've come to learn, we beat out some pretty stiff and talented competition for the honor.

The phone has been ringing off the hook for work.

Some history....

I switched instruments in January going from Keyboards/Vocals in one group to Drums/Vocals in another group. I've been bustin' my butt rehearsing my drum chops for the past 3-4 months and assembled a new band. We have two of the hottest/talented female singers in the New York area and we play all the Top Dance and Party music. We play contemporary music like Alicia Keys, Kyle Minogue, Gwyn Stefani, etc.etc. Well the local clubs and young brides to be are loving our music mix and raving about our product. The Local Radio station came out to audition us and interview the band and I guess we impressed the heck out of them.

Boy was I in for a shock when we started playing these 4 hour gigs of dance music on Drums. I was really out of "drum" shape and my stamina was not where it should be. I can finally say i'm now in my zone, but I have lost 17 lbs and 3 inches on my waist size.

Well, thanks for listening/reading my rant.

Check us out at: http://www.cloudNYne.com

It just feeeelllls soooooo gooooood!

[This message has been edited by kbrkr (edited 05-20-2005).]

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps