SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#88350 - 09/14/09 04:37 PM Got an email from Taike
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Hey Gang,

Got an email the other day from Taike. It's not often the I get email's from other memebers. He just wrote to say hi, and to say he missed seeing me on the SZ Bar forum. I know, I have not been on here more in recent months. It's only becuse I have not had a whole lot to say. Of course the board has changed, since I frist joined. of course when I first became a memeber, I had a lot to say. Also a great deal of the stuff I wrote, was either trival, or I kep repeateing myself.

Granted I never really got into playing or composeing music. Even, though I happen to love keyboards, and synthesizers. I never really sat down to play. I was more into pre-recorded music.

I have been spending more time with my antique phonographs. Collecting 78's and Cylinder Records. I have also added 33's to the roster as well. I bought myself an Audio-Techina turn table. It will even play 78's.

Also paying off my Heat Pump, put's a damper on any large spending for a while.

So that's basiclly what I have been up too. Hope this answers any buring questions?

Thank You for the email Taike!

Paul

#88351 - 09/15/09 08:02 AM Re: Got an email from Taike
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Hi Paul,

What a surprise! Ha! Ha!

Well, I'm glad that you step in once again. I for one enjoyed reading your posts.

Arrangers, synths, antique phonographs...what's the difference. It's all about music.

So what music is on these records? I presume very old stuff.

For what it's worth, I don't have much to say either but enjoy the company of certain members, like Captain Russ, The Saint and a couple others.

I think you should move to warmer climates. That would solve the heat pump problem once and for all. Where I live you won't even find them for it's too hot and humid. A couple of fans is all I need. Hey, you can collect antiques in sunny Mexico! Probably will find more there in the first place.

Time for bed now! One last thing, though, I do hope you hang around.

Regards

Taike

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online