SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#388965 - 05/13/14 03:06 PM About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Hello, guys.

I know that there are two things which are not recommended for discussion and they are religion and politics. But I just don’t what some people with power to take advantage of this rule.

Mainly there’s only one thing I want to say: I do not approve nor disapprove any decisions made by any of these countries. I’m sure that the situation indeed is terribly complicated and there’s not much help in deciding which side is right and which side is wrong.

It’s obvious to me that it causes much harm to a lot of people when countries don’t get along.

I do love United States. Why? Because in some way North America is a part of everyone. There are so many cultures living together for decades that I see that this country is a reflection of all the human population. I believe this is the reason why American culture is so appealing to the rest of the world, because everyone finds something close to him in it.

I know that the US government as well as Russian government as well as European Union will always find reasons to argue about. Not for our sakes but just because they can. I don’t want to pay for this. My own interest is that the cultures will stay open for each other, that there will be sharing, support and understanding regardless of all political trends.

#388981 - 05/13/14 08:15 PM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: Kabinopus]
billyhank Offline

HI Kabinopus,

Looks like we are headed back into the "COLD WAR" again!

Now that is unfortunate because as you clearly understand, it is always a political thing between so called "leaders" and not by the people.

As long as we have the internet and these forums, we the people can always keep the peace between us.

PEACE,

Bill G

#389002 - 05/14/14 11:13 PM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: Kabinopus]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
I have always hated politics, and this is why. The problem is never between people of different nations it is always the ongoing struggle between polititians. Get rid of them and we would all get on fine. I agree Bill, with the Internet we can all communicate directly and not through a political system.

Synth Zone doesn't align itself with any political system. Doesn't matter where you are you are always welcome here if you are a musician.

#389097 - 05/17/14 09:56 PM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: Kabinopus]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
All so true guys! Last night I re-watched Dr. Zhivago. It's a tragedy what we can do not only to other nations, but our own as well!

#389234 - 05/24/14 04:58 PM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: DonM]
jd5live Offline

Loc: Bilston , West Midlands,Englan...
You all know one thing it makes no matter what language we each speak as musicians we have one very important thing in common we speak the one and only truly international language "MUSIC",it's also the language of peace,love and harmony.
Let us all remember that,and the world would be a better place!!!(as a certain M.Jackson may have said in one of his great songs)
Love and peace to all John. Keep the Harmony all around.

#389588 - 06/09/14 09:20 AM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: Kabinopus]
124 Offline

Can you imagine if all these politicians got a band together? darthvader rotfl

#390601 - 07/15/14 10:09 AM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: Kabinopus]
mirza Offline

Loc: london,ontario.canada
The thing is, there is no more good sides..What can US say to what is Putin doing in Ukraina when they do the same thing everywhere else...Basically now days everyone is terrorist.It just depends on our angle and how we see it...Unfortunatly at the end poeople that pay the biggest price are the once that have nothing to do with politics, or religion..From Russia to Ukrania to Middle East to 9/11 ...

TYROS 5,BEHRINGER X32PRODUCER,YAMAHA DSR112,JBL PRX618s XLF,EV ZLX12p,SENNHEISER E945,....ETC

#390789 - 07/20/14 07:47 AM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: mirza]
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
On this moment there is a huge barbarisme going on , on the crash side of flight MH17.
Russian criminal soldiers stealing and ruening the crash site.
They dont have a little respect for all our dead people and dont let our investigators and rescuers on the site .
A friend of mine must maybe wait fore months to get his sister and her family home (3 person).

Nobody can stop Putins terror , he dont matter .

Impuls

#390791 - 07/20/14 08:19 AM Re: About Russia, Ukraine, USA and Europe [Re: Kabinopus]
billyhank Offline

Our President??? should immediately stop all of our airlines from going to Russia and stop all Russian flights into this country and implore all other countries to do the same.

Of course the greedy airlines would protest to their in the pocket senators and put a stop to any suggestion like that.

But - that would certainly isolate Putin and maybe make him rethink his old Russian Stalin ways.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online