SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#363374 - 03/18/13 07:36 AM I have a money spending problem!
analogcontrolfreak Offline

I have a money spending problem! I don't like to spend money! I don't know why, I just do! Oh, I can spend money on food and paying bills. It's spending money on myself. I will find something I want to buy, and come up with 100 excuses why I should not buy it! I will buy something, and then something in my brain tells me, "You're never going to use that, or play with it!" So why did you buy it? " I hate myself at times.

#363399 - 03/18/13 06:21 PM Re: I have a money spending problem! [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I also had that problem a few years back. It is not a bad thing as long as it’s not carried too far. Extremes are normally not good in anything. My cure; I accepted who I was in this area --- Then decided I had to modify some of my thinking. While I was still playing jobs I bought the best and spent much. My clothes are not great but I have two top line great keyboards and five excellent guitars – and I have no excuse for spending because I no longer make a living playing out.

Learn to love yourself, you deserve it, but no overboard spending.

IMHO, John C.

#363400 - 03/18/13 06:24 PM Re: I have a money spending problem! [Re: analogcontrolfreak]
analogcontrolfreak Offline

Thank You John! That's what I needed.

Paul

Edited by analogcontrolfreak (03/18/13 06:24 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online