SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#76803 - 10/08/09 05:24 AM FOR SALE! Novation Xio-25 (MINT).
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
FOR SALE! Novation Xio-25 "Virtual Analogue Synth". In MINT condition. This was a brand new replacement unit I got from Novation (for a previous faulty one). It is factory new..., and probably has less than 10 hours of play time (maybe 5 or 6 hours tops). I have the original box.., and power adapter is included.

I paid $299 for it. Considering it's almost new with so little play time.., the average price in this condition runs about $225-$250.

There's nothing wrong with the unit either. The only gripe I would mention (which is common with all Xio's) is the keybed isn't the best. However.., it's a synth that only costs $299 new.

I've babied the unit.., sits under a dust cover and never left my home. I'm hoping to get as close to $250 for it as I can (plus shipping). I'm willing to budge on the price a little or even consider trades.

My reason for selling is I plan on using these funds towards a Dave Smith MoPho.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#76804 - 10/14/09 06:05 AM Re: FOR SALE! Novation Xio-25 (MINT).
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi squeak_D,

Can you give me an idea of what you would be looking for as a trade?

Thanks,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
LearnMyKeyboard
JazzItUp Band
The Modulators

#76805 - 10/16/09 05:07 AM Re: FOR SALE! Novation Xio-25 (MINT).
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
I replied to you privately (using the Email on your profile).
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online