Hi All.

My name is David and I live in Australia. I purchased an S80 earlier this year because I am a professional and very expressive pianist and decided that the S80 was the best for expression, after trying out other brands like the Roland. I have been extremely happy with the S80 and the quality of the piano sounds, and I'm also beginning to use its multi-timbral capacity with Cubasis VST. I would be interested in chatting with other users of the S80 to learn more about it and exchange views and even compositions. I do compose as a hobby, and would be happy to let people around the world with S80's hear my compositions using its wide range of voices. I am also interested to hear which plug-in boards are worth buying, and learn about new ones that are coming out (I have the piano plug-in board and enjoy using it). Since I am just starting surfing the net for downloads, of any kind, for the S80 and Cubasis, I would be very interested to meet somebody who has been around for a while and can recommend a thing or two. There's a lot out there in Cyberspace and I am quite keen to get the most out of my synthesiser and sequencing software and make some friends from other electronic musicians out there in the world.
One of the first things I must get hold of is an S80 Mixer Map for Cubasis VST so I can select voices inside the MIDI Mixer tool and don't have to go through the tedious process of setting up performances on the little S80 screen, for each new song I write. I have not found this map on either the Yamaha or Steinberg sites and it's one of the first things I want to get, and I'm very open to anything anyone else out there thinks is very useful or worth getting for either the S80 or Cubase. If somebody has this mixer map please let me know where to get it! (I've already emailled the SynthZone site about this). I'm looking forward to getting to know other people out there that share this major interest of mine.

See you later,

David.