Have any other acoustic pianists noticed how great the touch/action (and sound in headphones) is on this little 37 pound keyboard (the P-80) ? I've gotta get it ! PROBLEM - I'm just learning about MIDI, sequencing, etc. Even though complete synth-sequence-keyboard-all-in-one units are available (like the Yamaha S-80)...I really WANT to use this little P-80 with my PC computer and a simple synth like the Roland 1010 with its hundreds of good classical sounds for classical composing. With a good sequencing program on the computer would this combination allow me to compose, edit and save up to 16 part compositions ? The P-80 is SO simple....few MIDI controls: no pitch bend, equalizer, etc...almost NOTHING...just a few GREAT sounds (notably the piano sounds) and MIDI IN-OUT-THRU. Will a sequencing program have the functions that can then modify the qualities of the sounds coming from the Roland 1010 ?? Even the 1010 just has a couple of knobs basically for selecting the patches. I want to be sure I can modify the qualities of the sounds with the right sequencing software and not just edit/reorganize the notes. Any software suggestions ? THANKS