SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73873 - 05/03/00 06:17 AM My music
Matte.L Offline

Loc: Sweden
Hey there!

If you like you can go listen to my music.
Comments would be nice!
i´ve used Jv 1080 and some other stuff.
http://www.mp3.com/djvirtualizer

#73874 - 05/16/00 12:09 AM Re: My music
snoids Offline

Loc: Spring Hill, FL, USA
Dear Matte.L.
I will give you my honest opinion of your music, but I should preface it with telling you that Euro dance is not my cup of tea, so I'm not the best to judge. But since no one has replied to your post, I thought I would.
I listened to all the songs. You are very talented. I would be interested to know if all this was recorded internally in your keyboard, or if a digital recording device was used.
Your choice of sounds was very interesting, and the mix was good. The balance was right. I'm envious of your apparent knowledge of midi (I'm still learning)-and I use an Akai DPS 12 to record mostly guitar, bass, and drums. I have a Yamaha SY 77 that I am just learning keyboards and midi with.
The background sounds you chose were perfect. Also, nice thumping bass that seemed to make me want to get up and dance. The rapid drum rolls were a nice touch.
The one small weak area was that some parts of the songs sounded somewhat alike. This may be appropriate for the style of music-I'm just not that familiar with it.
Great job!

#73875 - 05/16/00 05:19 PM Re: My music
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't listen to this type of music... but it sounds very well put together... Sounds just like the club music/Video games fighting music.

Like I said I don't listen to this type of music. but it does sound neat and it does sound like I would hear this in a funky dance club.. or a fighting video game... Good Job.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online