SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73994 - 06/27/02 08:44 PM Yamaha PSR2000 latest firmware version
entweka Offline

Loc: Saguenay, Quebec, Canada
Hi,

I just bought a new PSR2000. It's absolutly wonderful.

In some forums, i noticed that the PSR2000 has some bug with his Firmware.

Can you tell me what is the latest version of the PSR2000 firmware?

And, there is anyone who have a bug list? I want to check if i might have one of this bug.

I think i have experience one of the bug. I cannot save the MASTER EQ setting (Classic, Pops, Rock, Jazz or Flat) in my sequence with the "setup and execute" function in "Digital recording" menu. However, i can save the "pot" setting for EQ High and EQ Low for each channel if i want.

Can you help me with that?

Thank's
Serge

#73995 - 07/27/02 08:01 AM Re: Yamaha PSR2000 latest firmware version
rgtaa Offline

i didn't think you could do a os software upgrade on psr2000.

It was advertised as being upgradeable ... but it didn't deliever... WHICH MADE MANY PSR2000 OWNERS ...VERY,VERY,VERY MAD!

I own a psr9000 and have upgraded my os 3 times the last year or so... the first os had alot of bugs ... but ...they have ALL been fixed! And NEW features ADDED!

The way your psr2000 plays now is the way it's always gonna play. Yamaha made a mistake , but they didn't do it on purpose.

Maybe other's that own a psr2000 can add to what I've said, if I missed out on somthing.

[This message has been edited by rgtaa (edited 07-27-2002).]

#73996 - 07/27/02 09:59 AM Re: Yamaha PSR2000 latest firmware version
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'm pretty sure the master EQ will not be saved, because they give you two locations to store them. That allows for you to pick the favorite setting for 2 situations.

Master EQ is something that I fiddle with very little, after I get it right.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online