Just purchased a KN5000 in almost perfect condition with the intent of using it in live performance with my classic rock cover band. The sounds are fantastic with the possible exception of those for the piano and electric piano. Despite (or because of) reading the owner's manual I have a few questions which my search of the forum archives failed to answer:

How does one find and upload additional sounds/voices (i.e. piano and electric piano)? Is it by adding additional "styles"?

Is there any way to input data other than a floppy disc?

Someone on e-bay is selling Technics floppy discs with the latest version of the operating system (#10 I believe) and a styles conversion disc; do I need these?

Accoording to the manual, the panel memory is only good for one week if the keyboard isn't used in that time. As a more permanent medium, I assume/hope that my personal settings can be preserved on a floppy disc. Is this correct?

Finally (really), are there any other forum members using this kayboard for gigs? If so, any advice for the use of this keyboard in live performances would be appreciated.

My profound apologies if this information is, in fact, in the archives, and I didn't use the correct search terms to find it.

Max