I just purchased SD juke box. I went over and over the directions. I can make it all the way to checkout. When I hit check out I get a message that says An Error during processing (-119). I just can't get the program to work. I had a few responses from members of the forum and I greatly appreciate thier help. Since my last post I have purchased a new Sd card ( Lexar 1 GB )
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I still get the error and cannot put the music onto the card.
I also note that after a record a song from a CD it is susposed to be on my hard drive. I try to play it on Sd juke box and it says it can't. I have also converted the files and it can't play the song. As of now I am at a loss. I am sure there is someone out there that might be able to tell me the problem or if I am doing something wrong.
I have to formatt the sd card in the keyboard. If I put it in the reader and writer that came with the program the light blinks and blinks but it never finishes formatting. I believe the reader writer is reading the card because it comes up blank and says it is in removalbe J. Drive.
After trying to load a song on it it then says audio but nothing is on it. I have tried Sd cards , Panasonic 8mb, Kingston 1 Gb, and Lexar 1 GB.