Happy 2008 to all here in Synthzone. I do have a question regarding SD Jukebox. I have several folders on a 512 SD card that I'd like to modify. There are some tunes contained on the card that I want to delete. Can I delete individual songs or do I have to delete the entire folder and re-do the songs? If I can delete selected songs, how do I do it? If I can't delete individual songs, how do I delete the folder? I didn't see any info. in anything I have regarding the process. Thanks in advance for any help you may provide. Actually, what I did was to create a new folder then ripped a CD and coped them into the new SD card audio folder. However, I neglected to edit the track info, so no song titles were displayed. Seeing my error, I went back and edited the tracks, inserting the title. I sort of thought that by copying it to the same folder, the existing non-titled tracks would be overwritten...wrong, lol. It simply inserted the edited versions right after the non-edited ones, so I now have 26 tracks in the folder instead of the edited 13.