HI All Forum Members.

I have returned home and at my age it is always great to return home and even to have a home to return to.

Thank you to all that sent Cards, E-Letters, and Forum Posts to me on my 73rd Birthday. It was great to come home to your good birthday wishes. I appreciate you all.

Jann got me all 170 of the Americana Styles for my KN7000 and KN2600 for one of my birthday gifts. I am soooooooooooo Happy my socks are rolling up and down.

I am going back to my music for the years I have left to devote to it. My hands are making it harder to play all the time, so I am not going to waste any more time.

I will no longer be processing and forwarding jokes and misc. to the email lists. I will be sending you only music in the future.

THE JOKE LIST IS CLOSED AS OF NOW!

I will always be happy to get a joke from you and enjoy it but will not be taking the time to forward them all on. It got to a point where it was taking up all my time, and then fun becomes work

I hope you all will stay in touch and continue to share your music and your friendship. I WILL take the time to forward your music to the appropriate Technics, Yamaha, or MIDI lists, if you want to send it to me in Technics or Midi formats. NO MP3's please

I always look forward to your personal emails also.

We had a great couple of weeks at the beach in the motorhome. It did spring a leak in one of the slide outs so it went back to the shop for that and some other minor warranty repairs. I hope to have all the warranty stuff completed as I am still considering going to Florida for the East Coast Jam in it, (from San Jose).

The email lists have served us well and did get most of us here to build this unused forum to make it ours and I hope it will always continue as a Technics Forum. There is so much to be learned from these keyboards and music to share
A SPECIAL THANKS TO NIGEL FOR GIVING US THIS FORUM TO BUILD OUR TECHNIC'S FAMILY
KEEP ON KEEPING ON
Best to all of you

------------------
BEBOP
Senior Member SYNTHZONE FORUMS Retired Moderator of Technics Forum
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/