In my opinion, anything no matter how good it is today can always be improved for tomorrow, if we just apply enough thought and effort to getting it done.

I believe the KN7000 is the flagship of modern day musical keyboards, and as great as it is, could be even better.

How about if we give the Panasonic/Technics organization, a place here in one posting, all the ideas we can come up with that we believe would make the next flagship version even better.

I can start the ball rolling with the following suggestion:

Keyboard data entry: The current Pad Buttons, Panel Memory buttons, and tempo/program wheel could all be replaced with one small 10-key type of keyboard entry set of buttons that could be used to input pad selections; panel memory selections; tempo settings; measure number selections, note length, and any other numeric bound type of selections.
This could improve the ease and speed up substantially the input of this data into the working system.

What other ideas do you have that could be added to this wish list of improvements??

Put your thinking caps on and go wild. A large list of ideas (even if most would not be feasible) would be a fantastic starting place for Technics to read, analyze, and then, carry the ball forward.

Happy thinking!

Larry