Hi All,

Guess I am just an old sentimentalist at heart. As I read Larry Gosmeyer's thread about his new project to help us, I took special note of Arthur Jacobs' comment that he can't read music unless it is printed in big note style and he has both of Larry's songs. He is so happy that he can play Larry's arrangements. Larry reached out and touched a life. He brought pleasure and happiness to someone through his music and generosity. And I couldn't help thinking how everyone of you have touched my life and made it better because you sent words of appreciation and encouragement, shared your music and technical expertise, and sometimes just talked "happy talk" that may or may not have been related to the topic under discussion.

In an e-mail Bebop sent to me recently, he commented he had more than 400 members of this forum to whom he sends material. We are indeed a close-knit world-wide family that hangs together, helping each other in countless ways to become better keyboard players. There are lots of forums, but none that gives me the sense of "belonging" as does our KN forum.

I thank all of you for all you have done for me and the pleasure you have brought to my life.

Warmest Regards to All,

Chuck