Happy Days to all of you!
I am thankful for each and everyone of you that make the SynthZone your source for all the things that matter about your music interests.
We have all become one big happy family in the process and I am thankful for that also.
I am thankful for your friendship and the many emails and songs you send me to share with the Technics email lists.
We share many things here with each other and although there are some disagreements, everyone here is mature enough to not make issues or rock the boats. We just continue to rock the music instead. I am VERY thankful for that.
I am thankful for the many Guru's we have in attendence that help us work through every musical or keyboard problem.
I am thankful to all of you that share your music talents with the rest of us.
I am thankful for Nigel furnishing this dedicated forum for our use. We came here a year and a half back in our needs and he was kind enough to let us take over this forum for our use. It has seen great growth since then, becoming the second largest forum in the SynthZone. I am pleased and thankful for that.
I am thankful that I have a KN6000 but would be a lot more thankful if I had a KN7000. Perhaps that time will come soon.
My very best to every member of the Technics Forum. Wishing you a Happy and Joyous Easter Season.
Keep on keeping on and playing that beautiful music that only the Technics Keyboard owners and players can do so well.
God Bles You ALL in HIS LOVE
Bill the Bebop