Come on down out of the clouds, you guys, and answer a couple of mundane questions for me,please. I am using the 6500
The song is Chattanooga Choo-choo which you would all know, the last two bars of the B section need a Gb9. In split mode, is this possible? I can get it and any other jazz chord on my old G800-, I play fingered style in split mode.
This led to another problem. I finished the backing--great except for those two bars, so I tried to punch them in again. i have had no trouble punching in melody lines but is it possible to punch in an APC chord ? Every time I did it I got the last bar perfect but the first bar carried over the D7 from the bar before- it should have been a G7. I tried punching on the beat, before the beat, standing on my head but the result was the same- I couldn't get it to read the G7. I ended up redoing the backing again-using G7 instead of G9b, of course.I used Auto punch.
Next-- What is the best way to get a realistic train whistle --Any ideas please?
By the way , where is this "pretty ordinary vocal harmoniser?? Sounds just the thing for these old fellows I teach who sing all out of tune and blame their hearing aids? Chattanooga is for them and they're rearing to go.
Has the 7000 got a train whistle?. Sounds like its got everything else. Cheers Jean.