Best wishes for the New Year to you all.
In this part of the world we have been experiencing very hot days(34C-40C)& hot nights(23C-27C). Quite normal for this time of the year.

I have finally downloaded & installed the demo version of KN SDExplorer & after trying most of the things that this excellent program is capable of I intend to purchase it.

However I have not been able to use the shortcuts in the start menu or on the desktop to start KN Explorer. Each time I double click on them all I get is an error "Can not open KN7000 file structure E:\: access is denied" OR "The system cannot find the path specified"

After reading the FAQs, Some previously posted articles re. the same problem, & deleting the desktop shortcut/recreating a new one, I am still finishing up with the same/similar error box.

The KN SDExplorer starts everytime when I put an SD card in my Panasonic USB reader/writer & brings up all the Folders/ Files in the SD card. I am running a genuine XP Windows Home O/S & my removable drive letter is ( I ).

I have spent quite a number of hours trying to sort this problem, especially deleting the desktop shortcut & creating a new one but to no avail. May be i'm doing something wrong.

I would appreciate any help/suggestions from anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Yours in Music
Alan