I have read a lot of posts in different places about the inadequacies of the KN7000 vocalizer but Walt Tenay suggested I post my question on this forum so here goes.............
I wish to use the vocalizer OCCASIONALLY for gigs and do no want to have to invest in a stand-alone box. I have two 'needs' for the 7000 vocalizer;
1. The ability to change the octave of the technichord harmony chord.
2. The ability to change the volume of the harmony chord relative to the mic input voice.
In addition, I have a 'want':
The ability to change the voice of the harmony.
It has been suggested that I can accomplish #1 by setting the octave parameter of the 'harmony channel'. I have been unable to find anything like a 'harmony channel' after hours of searching.
I would also like to be able to change the volume of the technichord chord relative to a solo note entered from the keyboard.
I have a suspicion that the key to all of these needs/wants lies in a screen somewhere that I have not found. I tried the PANTUNE help line some time ago but they said they didn't know how to do what I want.
If anybody out there could point me in a productive direction on this I would be eternally grateful.