I own, play and love my KN 7000 -- it's the best, it makes me want to play.
For a second keyboard I bought a KN2600 --I did not like it. The KN 2600 is a good keyboard, but after playing the KN7 the KN2600 did not make me happy. So I bought a used Yamaha PSR 2100.
I am truly enjoying this keyboard, it's fun to work with. It is not a heavy keyboard, only 23 lbs. And it has a good Volcalizer. You can even program the type of harmony you want. Yamaha has given it's users more in-dept and easier controls in almost every feature. You can do so much more.The sequencer is lacking.

This keyboard is fun because it approaches music performance differently. I take my keyboard stand with a mic stand attached -- place the 2100 on it -- attach the mic to the keyboard -- run a wire to my amplified 10" amplified speaker or speakers -- Push the start button on my computer and I'm ready. Stand, keyboard, mic and amplifier -- life just became easier.

But, ----- after playing the Yamaha PSR 2100 and going to my KN7000, it's like going form a Ford/Chevy to a Rolls Royce. Yamaha made life easier and Technics gave us quality in construction, and richness in clarity and sound. Apples and pears not to be compared.

I just had a need to share some of my feelings about my two keyboards,
I'm having one good time, John C.