I hope I can ask this question in its shortest way.I just picked up a used Technics KN1400.I have used a KN800 for quite some time.It has seen more bar gigs and spilled drinks then I care to remember.I am self taught and a novice with all midi.
My question. I have always used a Roland Sound modual for its piano sound,Split it for bass with lower nhand,etc..I hope this dosent come out the wrong way but I am not intereted in the Technics for anything but the drum machine.Im having one heck of a time getting the Boss modual to work.Without going into detail ,as it would take many pages,I have tryed just about everything to get the modual in through Midi.Display even showed at one point,Sound Modual? I clicked yes,It said COMPLETE. I also put the midi channels the same.Midi wires in, you name it. Simply looking to play the sounds of the Roland using the Technics keyboard.I didnt put the card in. Could that be causing a problem? Any simple thing I may have overlooked? Thank you for any light that can be shed. whoknew62

------------------