HI ALL,
I very recently mailed to all my email list members both Technics and Yamaha a song recorded to CD by Roger Mepstead and Sammy-Lu known as The 2 Tones, (permission was granted). I was able to take it off the cd,and convert it from a wav file of 25 Mgs to a Real Audio Stereo file of about 350k. This is the best file for mailing to dial up modem users and streaming from websites to dial up modem users. I have been asked by many in UK/Europe to try to hold the files to 500k when possible, also because in addition to time constraints, their mail boxes are usually limited to 1 Mg storage. Don't ask for MP3 files! I could but won't!
I have 9 more songs on this cd done by Roger and Sammi-Lu and I am considering converting them and mailing them to you. I need to know if that is what you want because it does involve a fair amount of time/work. Please post RIGHT HERE if you want more of the files with Vocals. In the event a majority do, then I will go ahead with this project and offer to do the same for other MEMBERS of the SynthZone that do vocals and have a CD to mail to me
That is it from the far side for now.
Best to all, have a great weekend. It just cooled off in San Jose from 109 on Thursday to only 106 on Friday
Bebop