SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58036 - 12/18/06 11:46 AM KN audio recorder
Jack Docters Offline

Loc: Eindhoven Netherlands
Does anyone know if the KN audiorecorder PC program can been used for another brand keyboards.

Jack

#58037 - 12/18/06 05:34 PM Re: KN audio recorder
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
You can use the Audio recorder with any source of input available on your PC's soundcard - it's just a plain Digital Audio Recorder and not dedicated to the KN7000. I assume you wish to use an Analog link between the keyboard and the PC.
Make sure the appropriate input is selected and the volume slider in the recording mixer is turned up.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Sounds and Audio devices > Audio Tab. In the 'Sound Recording' section, click on the 'Volume' button. You can then select the input source and set the Volume.
Also, if you have been previously using the recorder with a KN7000, via USB, make sure that the 'Default Device' is your PC's soundcard and not the 'Panasonic' device

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#58038 - 12/18/06 11:39 PM Re: KN audio recorder
Jack Docters Offline

Loc: Eindhoven Netherlands
Thanks Willum for your advice.It is for a friend of my, he has a Yahama keyboard and he wants to send me his songs with his own
voice as a MP3, so do I to him.

Have nice and peacefull days

Jack

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online