Topic Options
#59794 - 12/10/06 03:06 PM Anyone about who cares
Joe Baron Offline

Loc: England
bill@wdgreenhill.com Tel/Fax 01702 546195
UK only unfortunatly.
The above will, and I quote.
Our network of technicians will carry out
"ON SITE" repairs if required to all Makes of Electronic Musical Instruments throughout the UK.Unquote. regards.
Joe

[This message has been edited by Joe Baron (edited 12-12-2006).]

#59795 - 12/10/06 03:15 PM Re: Anyone about who cares
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Jo,

Don't worry about the lack of response. It is not a reflection on you but a good sign that at the moment our KNs are all working well and there is no need of a technician. I am sure most of us Techies have noted all you say just in case we need this valuable contact in the future. I know I have and I intend to tell everyone about it at the Keyboard Club. You have been very unfortunate in having this problem but hopefully all is well now.

All the best - take care.

Audrey

#59796 - 12/10/06 04:01 PM Re: Anyone about who cares
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Joe, if there is a website setup to promote this service I will happily add it to the Technics links at http://www.synthzone.com

#59797 - 12/10/06 05:05 PM Re: Anyone about who cares
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Hi Joe,

I live in the USA. I contacted them through their e-mail and they said they supply Technics part to customers here in the USA. No physical work done in this country but I can gets needed parts.

They said if Panasonic needs parts, they usually go to them.

Thanks for your info.

Larry Gosmeyer

#59798 - 12/10/06 06:38 PM Re: Anyone about who cares
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Joe,

I too appreciate your efforts in publicising this service, but as I live in Australia believed it had little relevance to me. However if as Larry indicates, they will supply parts to other countries, it may benefit me at some future date. Like most of our Technics community here in Melbourne I haven't at this stage needed repairs but for those that have, turn around time here has been about 4 months!

Cheers
Len

#59799 - 12/11/06 01:45 AM Re: Anyone about who cares
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
As I mentioned before Joe, I'll add a link on my website 'Links' page next time I upgrade. They do have a website : http://www.wdgreenhill.com/ and they certainly have a very extensive range of goods, manuals etc.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#59800 - 12/11/06 10:55 AM Re: Anyone about who cares
Sapphire Online   content

Loc: Benfleet, Essex. UK
Well, this place is about 10 miles from where I live and I never even knew it existed. There is a small error in the phone number on your post.

The area code is 01702 and not 91702

Many thanks Joe for a very useful contact
Alan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online