SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#55013 - 07/02/06 01:55 PM Ted Huggins: "New Baroque Suite"
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Last week I saw a TV prograam and was triggered by the music. Suddenly I remebered: It was a piece of the New baroque Suite of ted Huggins.
In my teenager time I have played tenor sax in a harmony for eight years. Time flies and suddenly the rememebring is there. Especially this piece of music is dear to me, becasue it was my first and only solo performance in it. I had to play the solo in part 2, after the "Air"

The question is simple: is there naybody who has this music on CD, can rip it to 128kbps or better mp3 and send it over?? I would be really thrilled to receive it. If you have the music but need help for ripping or sending, let me know. Thanks in advance!!

------------------

#55014 - 07/05/06 01:05 PM Re: Ted Huggins: "New Baroque Suite"
fmlk Offline

Hello In the mean time I found a site where I could download the mp3's. However obviously it is pretty lousy quality. Nevertheless, listen for yourself. If you know where to find better versions, I am pleased to hear about it.

The site to download:

http://www.gpo-drnis.hr/audio/

------------------

#55015 - 07/05/06 02:29 PM Re: Ted Huggins: "New Baroque Suite"
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)

#55016 - 07/05/06 02:39 PM Re: Ted Huggins: "New Baroque Suite"
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Quote:

It's on Disc 2.

THE STAFFORDSHIRE REGIMENTAL BAND (THE PRINCE OF WALES'S)
"The Stafford Knot" R.A. Hunt, M.F. Lee, J.W. Baines [Bugle*, ex. Drum Sgt. Alf Cooper] Taken from Music Masters LP's [1966, 1978, 1981, 1985, 2002*] MMCD 504 [2 CD's] 12.00 (10.21)

Disc 1: The Staffordshire* - Reveille* - 38th/80th Regiment of Foot* - South Staffordshire M [Come Lasses & Lads] - Gamel Jeger M - Sons of the Brave - Whistle o'er the Lave o't - Grand M "Aida" - Over the Hills & Far Away - Great Little Army - 80th SM - Imperial Echoes - Last Post & Evening Hymn - Staffordshire Regiment RM - 64th/98th Regiment of Foot* - North Staffordshire M [The Days We Went A Gypsying] - The Afghan - Thin Red Line - Staffordshire Knot (W.J. Duthoit) - Viscount Nelson - Prince of Wales's SM - Scarlet & Grey - Retreat & Evening Hymn - Staffordshire Regimental QM - Half Hour Dress* - Quarter Hour Dress* - Fall In* - A Bridge Too Far (John Addison, arr Johnnie Vinson) - Fehrbelliner Reitermarsch (Richard Henrion) - Toccata For Band (Frank Erickson) - Mexican Hat Dance (F.A. Partichela), arr Trevor Sharpe) - Arnhem (A.E. Kelly) - Soldier Alone (arr M.F. Lee) - "The Shipbuilders" Web of Steel/The Launching/All Hands at Work/Maiden Voyage (Peter Yorke, arr W.J. Duthoit) - Gamel Jeger/80th RSM (Baxter)/God Bless The Prince of Wales's/RQM (arr R.A. Hunt) - Officers* - CSMs* - Post* - Last Post*.

DISC 2: Staffordshire Regimental Call* - Reveille* - Alarm* - Fire Alarm* - Rule Britannia! - Grandioso - Pop Looks Bach - Procession of Nobles - Rock 'N' Roll M - Luftwaffe M [Aces High] - Holiday in Spain - Tambourin - NEW BAROQUE SUITE - We'll Gang Nae Mair to Yon Toun - Officers Dinner* - Sergeants Dinner* - Soldiers Meal* - Salute 'The Prince of Wales' (arr D.R. Kimberley) - Ich Dien (C.A. Adams) - Sweet Carolina Charleston (Jef Penders) - Free an' Easy (J.G. McColl) - Le Basque (Marin Marais, arr T.A. Kenny) - Beryl Bay (Warren Barker) -
Troika (Prokofiev) - Colchester Castle (Earl Brigham) - Slava! (Bernstein, arr C. Grundman) - Trudie's Tanz (A. Dorfler, arr Erst) - Dynasty (Bill Conti) - Yes Sir, That's My Baby (Kahn, Donaldson, arr Baird) - Memory (Andrew Lloyd Webber, arr R.F. Ward) - The Afghan - Nightfall in Camp (arr D.A. Pope) - RQM - General Salute* - Lights Out*

#55017 - 07/07/06 11:52 AM Re: Ted Huggins: "New Baroque Suite"
fmlk Offline

Thanks for the information. But since I am only interested in "New Baroque Suite" for nostalgic reason I won't buy the CD's. I am hoping somebody has these CD's and is willing to rip only this piesce into mp3 and send it over.

------------------

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online