SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62617 - 06/11/06 01:35 PM The KESO-site will continu at least for another year
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi,
I am glad that I have decided to obtain more serverspace on KESO. This means that the recent problems are solved. I now have a lot of serverspace to continu for at least another year...or maybe longer??. So I (and of course the much appreciated Guest Players on KESO) hope to offer you much more beautiful songs played on the Technics KN7000 and I also hope for new Guest Players too.
I don't want annoying you with details. Soon I will make an announcement on KESO to inform you and other interested visitors.
Let the music play ...
Best greetings,
Cees
N.B. I will replace/delete the webcounters soon, as they causes annoying popups. Sorry for that, but WebStats4U didn't inform the users ;-((. Bad marketing!

#62618 - 06/11/06 06:14 PM Re: The KESO-site will continu at least for another year
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
That is great Cees, as I am just now in the process of closing down all my Technics Lists.
I will only have lists in the future for the Tyros 2, the Yamaha, The Christian Friends, The ALL, The Jokes, and the MP3/WMA list that will be for all instruments.
Best to you and all our Technics Friends.
It has been a good long ride and I have enjoyed all the miles, and the many friends I have made here.
Bebop

------------------
BEBOP
Senior Member SYNTHZONE FORUMS Retired Moderator of Technics Forum
Bill Forrest in Central CALIF. USA
ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#62619 - 06/12/06 03:54 AM Re: The KESO-site will continu at least for another year
Fran D Offline

Loc: Aiken, SC, USA
Great news. Losing your cite would be like losing the Technics Discussion.

Fran in SC

#62620 - 06/14/06 12:18 PM Re: The KESO-site will continu at least for another year
Bazz Woods Offline

Loc: British Isles
Good News

Cheers Barry

#62621 - 06/17/06 10:29 AM Re: The KESO-site will continu at least for another year
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
..... N.B. I will replace/delete the webcounters soon, as they causes annoying popups. Sorry for that, but WebStats4U didn't inform the users ;-((. Bad marketing! .....

Thanks for your encouragements!
As I mentioned; I have deleted the former pagecounters (WebStat4U). If all is OK you will not have any annoying (and unwanted) popups/advertisement anymore when you visit the KESO-site. (Unless you have your 'own' cookies on your puter )
Cheers,
Cees

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online