SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52767 - 06/07/06 10:37 AM Recording
Harry B Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Florida
Harry With my 7000 I had a usb cable and a record program that allowed you to record direct from the 7000 not using a microphone. Since my old puter was hit by lightning I no longer have that feature in my new puter. I do have the software for the SD Card but nor the record program! Or is that it? How are you recording your unit? Kind of cool today in MI hope you are keeping it cool there. See Ya! PIanotuna
Got this message from Bob Rippe, pianotuna. I don't record with the 7000 so I can't answer it. Maybe somebody can help.

Harry B

#52768 - 06/07/06 02:09 PM Re: Recording
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
To record direct from the KN7000 to PC, using the USB link, you need to install the software and drivers which were supplied on CD (Applications and Drivers) which shipped with the KN7000. The software includes a basic digital recorder, which allows you to produce WAV, MP3 and WMA files.
It is important that the installation procedure is carried out carefully, if a successful outcome is to be achieved.

You can download the procedure from the TechTips page on my website (Tip 1 for WinXP or Tip 2 for Win 98SE )
www.willumspages.co.uk

If you don't have the CD, you can also download the CD content (Tip 15) and burn your own CD if necessary.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#52769 - 06/08/06 06:00 PM Re: Recording
Harry B Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Florida
Thanks Bill, I forwarded this to Bob

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online