SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#61267 - 12/14/05 10:46 AM PANEL MEMORY
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
Since I normally don't use pre-sets and seldom load styles someone else has created, I have the following questions:

Is there a way to permanently save Panel Memories 1 - 10? Am I correct, on each style load you can go to page 2 and click off CURRENT PANEL and PANEL MEMORY and be safe?

When saving to disk and on page 2, when it states, CURRENT PANEL and PANEL MEMORY 3BANK, I find this unclear. Does the "Current Panel" mean the ONE panel you are in at the time of saving? The "Panel Memory 3Bank" probably means A, B & C - right?

Since I want to save ALL 10 Panel Memories, do either of the above save all of them?

Is there a place to permanently save these memories where they become untouched by downloads of disks?

While I am asking the questions above, I have another PANEL MEMORY question. Is there a way to set BOTH Glide and Sustain control in ONE memory? I am speaking of - say, you have Piano in Right 1 and want control to be sustain and on Right 2, you have Saxophone and want control to be glide, can this be done? I have found that it is only one or the other capability. I thought maybe going into PART SETTING could do this but there is no way I can figure how to do it.

#61268 - 12/15/05 03:03 AM Re: PANEL MEMORY
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
#1 Save to SD using All panel mem. The top rocker is "ALL" and the bottom is "NO".
Usually you get wiped out when loading and outside sequence where the sequencer has set ALL PMem.You could avert that by setting 3 bank on the load parameters,p2.
#2Correct
#3See #1
#4 SD using "ALL" Pmem
#5 Don"t know

#61269 - 12/15/05 06:48 AM Re: PANEL MEMORY
nsr007 Offline

Loc: USA
Thanks, Bernie9 -

Since I am a new owner of the KN7000 and still haven't used the SD card, I will try using the #1 as you suggest. Is there any answer to the other questions I asked? Please read my post again. Thanks, very much.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online