SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60742 - 10/29/05 02:52 AM Re Split Point Key Difference
Sandgroper Offline

Loc: Busselton, Western Australia
Member posted 10-29-2005 02:41 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O K Folks disregard this thread,as Audrey Turner answered my query on the other thread and pointed me in a new direction. Thanks Aud.
Sorry for doubting you Gunnar I don't know what the problem was but it's gone now and your style is working great. The Saga that I sent to Audrey is below.
Thanks to all the helpfull forumers as always.
Regards
Eddie

Hi Audrey
Thanks for your suggestion. I had been concentrating on the style side of things and your post made me think outside the frame I was working in. I did all you suggested but nothing seemed amiss. I tried everything in these areas, but still no luck. Then out of desperation I thought to try the "Custom Panel" button. Eureka !!!!
I don't know where the problem was, but that fixed it. In an effort to track the actual problem I tried saving the fixed version with a different name and switching back and forth between the two, to try and spot the difference in the settings. Beats me but hey,the result is great. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/biggrin.gif[/img]
Thanks for the sugestions that made me approach from a new angle.
Regards
Eddie

[This message has been edited by Sandgroper (edited 10-30-2005).]

#60743 - 10/30/05 04:46 AM Re: Re Split Point Key Difference
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
You're very welcome. Keep on playing!

Aud (U.K.)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online