SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#57593 - 09/01/05 04:22 PM Sheet Music "Side Saddle"
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
I have been trying to get the sheet music in an Eze Play style for Piano/Keyboard called SIDE SADDLE which was a hit in the 50s played by the late Russ Conway. I've tried several Net Music Sites without success.

Unfortunately, I had a music case full of sheet music stolen and this was among them.

Hope some one can help as I've a request for it.

Regards to all.

Aud (U.K.)

#57594 - 09/01/05 11:21 PM Re: Sheet Music "Side Saddle"
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Audrey - if all else fails you can get it from:

The Sheetmusic Warehouse - Details for Side saddle, Russ Conway.

Joan

#57595 - 09/02/05 01:40 PM Re: Sheet Music "Side Saddle"
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Joan,

Nice to hear from you again. Do you have Sheet Music Warehouse web address? So far I've tried Sheet Music Direct, Sheet Music Plus (who claim to be the World's biggest), Music 123 and Music Room, without success.

To change the subject I don't know whether you take the TechPlus magazine but if you don't, here's an interesting bit of info for you. Technote are proposing to produce an amplified keyboard stand with 150 watt output. Apparently all that is needed is to link your keyboard to it via one audio lead and away you go. They are asking for feedback on this idea before actually marketing it. However, they do not mention the all important factor and that is how much will it weigh? The price quoted is around £500 which I think is steep when you consider how good the small, easy to transport systems produced by Logitec, BCK and the like produce for less than £100 in some instances.

It will be interesting to see what others think.

Cheers,

Audrey

#57596 - 09/02/05 09:55 PM Re: Sheet Music "Side Saddle"
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Audrey - try keying this in the search box.
www.sheetmusicwarehouse.co.uk

Joan

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online