SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#53903 - 04/23/05 02:33 PM The Shadows on KESO ?
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi best forumfriends,
I am very, very glad that I have got a ticket for a The Shadows concert on 12 May coming. For me I am sure that it will be a great evening. As a former gitarist (long, long ago ) I still 'adore' Shadows music. Maybe it is my age, maybe it is 'nostalgie', but I don't shame for that.
As a tribute to The Shadows I am considering to construct a 'The Shadows Page'on KESO. On that page it is my idea to collect kn7-songs that are almost 'look-a-likes' of the originals (within the technical possibilities). So mostly guitar ... It must be a challenge for that great KN7000 (&players) to record some songs.
I just want to share the idea? Are there more Shadows-lovers among the KN7000-owners?
cheers,
Cees

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 04-23-2005).]

#53904 - 04/24/05 07:31 AM Re: The Shadows on KESO ?
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Hi best forumfriends,
I am very, very glad that I have got a ticket for a The Shadows concert on 12 May coming. For me I am sure that it will be a great evening. As a former gitarist (long, long ago ) I still 'adore' Shadows music. Maybe it is my age, maybe it is 'nostalgie', but I don't shame for that.
As a tribute to The Shadows I am considering to construct a 'The Shadows Page'on KESO. On that page it is my idea to collect kn7-songs that are almost 'look-a-likes' of the originals (within the technical possibilities). So mostly guitar ... It must be a challenge for that great KN7000 (&players) to record some songs.
I just want to share the idea? Are there more Shadows-lovers among the KN7000-owners?
cheers,
Cees

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 04-23-2005).]

Cees,
I too am a Sadows fan and I'm currently seking some sheet music of their songs any ideas where I could get them?

Derek Munson

#53905 - 04/24/05 08:31 AM Re: The Shadows on KESO ?
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Here are a few titles http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004U9MR/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/103-9463623-0282249?v=glance&s=music&st=*#product-details

Bernie

#53906 - 04/24/05 09:10 AM Re: The Shadows on KESO ?
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
CEES....The Shadows are new to me.....Hearing the music of others is always a welcome experience.....

I will look forward to the posting of that group on your site.

Thanks!

ELIZABETH

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online