SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#48621 - 04/18/05 05:24 AM East Coast Jam - Thank You All
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
Hi All,

The music is still playing in my head. 3 days of some of the best playing around. It was like an indoor mini Woodstock, well you get the picture.
It was really wonderful to meet everyone and put faces to the music. There was just so much talent in the room.

The ECJ team would really like to thank everyone for their support of this endeavor. Thanks to both those who attended and those who were there in spirit. We could definitely feel the presence of many of you.

Those that attended felt they never got so much music and food for $10. What a combination, great, good and cheap.

The hotel staff was not only very good and accommodating but they also enjoyed the music as well.

I especially what to thank Fran and Marge, Dan and Carolyn and Cindy for all they contributed to the putting this together.

I have a lot of pictures and some movies to share but it may take a bit of time to get them on the jam site. I have a lot going on this week then I’m off to New Orleans for a week.

After expenses, we still have $50 left from the money we collected that we will be donating to the forum.

Thanks You Again. You all are GREAT.

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#48622 - 04/18/05 06:42 AM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
Garyv Offline

Loc: Michigan / Florida--USA
Heather, a big "THANK YOU" to you, Fran, Carolyn, Dan and all the others that helped organize the ECJ. It was a fantastic weekend and I certainly enjoyed listening to all the participants. It was equally satisfying putting the faces and personalities with the names we've come to appreciate. Have a great week in NO and thanks again for making it so enjoyable.

#48623 - 04/18/05 09:03 AM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Heartfelt thank to all our American friends for making we Brits so welcome Special thanks to Heather, Fran and Carolyn for keeping us all well fed and organised and to Bob Hendershot for ferrying us around the area.
Roger and I are transferring to a hotel in Orlando tomorrow (Monday) to sample the delights of Sea World, Universal Studios and finally Disney world on Wednesday, thanks to Bob and Sue, before flying back to UK on Thursday.

It has been a very memorable and enjoyable experience. It was great to meet up with all the attendees.

Roger and Bill

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#48624 - 04/18/05 12:10 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
shcox Offline

Loc: Leesburg, FL USA
OK, So I'm still excited.

The first batch of pictures from the Jam are available at http://home.earthlink.net/~eastcoastjam/

These were all taken by Dan & Carolyn.

------------------
Heather- Leesburg, FL PR54

#48625 - 04/18/05 01:01 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
Retired Offline

Loc: England
Thank you,
Heather, Dan, and Caroyln,
for the 224 photos of your east cost jam,
which I have down loaded.
It’s nice to be able to share some of the atmosphere,
of the occasion with you.
a click on the small photo brings up a large, clear, detailed
version, which files my screen.
Thank you for your effort.
Fred Wren U.K.

#48626 - 04/18/05 05:08 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Great pictures. Thank you for your thoughfullness in posting them to the net for all of us to enjoy and see what some of the people we know so well actually look like.
Safe journey to all
Bebop

#48627 - 04/18/05 06:07 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
KeithB Offline

Loc: Melbourne AUSTRALIA
Greetings to you all, it is just wonderful to see the pictures of people we have come to know through the forums. It certainly reinforces the shared goodwill from this love of music and music making.
From Australia
Keith

#48628 - 04/18/05 06:29 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
WOW! THanks so much for the terrific pictures! Would love to have been there! Maybe next time!

Heather! I think it was your picture...playing a "stacked" duo of KB's??? The top one a 7K....was the bottom one a 6K? This is just what I want to do with mine! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all who attended!

Does anyone want to come to my RV park in S.E. NM to play some KB music with me for as long as you want? Most likely I will be here all summer...We have Wi-Fi here 24/7....Bring your own RV & KB too!

#48629 - 04/18/05 06:37 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Just got home after 14 hours on the road today. 1,447 miles round trip and worth every mile. Thanks Dan and Carolyn for the pics. You folks are special people.

#48630 - 04/18/05 08:19 PM Re: East Coast Jam - Thank You All
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
Elizabeth, I think you are talking about Harry Babcock's Roland Piano/KN7000 setup. See Pic D2-52. You should have heard his performances. Fabulous!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online