SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#61508 - 08/31/04 10:50 PM We're Back...
Mark, Michie & Luce Offline

Loc: Mersea Island, England
Hi,

On behalf of the three of us we're sorry. It's been sometime since we were last on the forum but for technical reasons (aka Mersea Island now has Broadband) we haven't exactly had an ISP to use. Please note the new email address in the profile.

If there's any unfinished business please let me know. Mark & my sister are flying to New York this afternoon for the 911 ceremony so Bill, if you're reading this, well, you never know.

We've now got a collection of 140 Technics songs (6K & 7K) in MP3 format but unfortunately don't yet have a site to place them on. I'm going to spend the next week or so trying to put one togther.

It's good to be back.

Regards to you all,

Luce

#61509 - 09/01/04 12:05 AM Re: We're Back...
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
It's good to see you all back. Your timing is very good Luce. You managed to avoid the big crash a week or so back which caused a lot of files to be lost as well as putting the forum offline for about 4 days. Hopefully everything is back to normal again. I hope life has been good to you since we saw you last and you have found plenty of free time to play your own music.

Make sure you post the link here when you find a website to post your Technics MP3s.

#61510 - 09/01/04 07:54 AM Re: We're Back...
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Welcome back to the forum with the best people on the net. You all certainly fit in well here with all
We have missed you, no doubt about it
I have just bought a brand new 33 foot motorhome and will be on the maiden voyage from 9/3 to 9/20. We were going to Canada but it is destined to rain every day that we would be in Oregon, Washington and British Columbia so we have turned our heads south and will be in Pismo Beach the first week and maybe even all the time, at the Holiday RV Park. Just drive in and look for the yellow sports car along side a new Rexhall Rexair and listen for the music. My house sitter doesn't play music but he is friendly as long as there are no problems
Best to all
Bebop

#61511 - 09/01/04 10:04 PM Re: We're Back...
Mark, Michie & Luce Offline

Loc: Mersea Island, England
For Bebop,

I've emailed your reply over to NY, so they know what to look for. I've also checked the flight plans they filed and there's definately one for Delaware to San Jose Intl. They didn't log a date for it as under current laws / rules they need to give no more than 48 hours notice to the FAA. I'll be speaking to them later, so I'll let you know.

Back to basics, the 7K's looking fine and I gave the 6K a light polish and clean yesterday before I left for work. I don't know what you use over there but we have packets of wipes impregnated with polish so there's no worry about creating a short, etc.

I do hope that you enjoy your vacation and look forward to seeing the photos as usual.

My regards as always,

Luce

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online