SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58396 - 02/20/04 06:33 PM More songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Just posted another group of 3 in 1 songs for the KN7000 on page 4 of that section of my site: www.lgosmeyer.com

Hope you enjoy.

Larry G

#58397 - 02/21/04 11:56 AM Re: More songs
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Sometimes, I take you for granted, that your songs just appear, and of course will be superb. This time, I want to make a point in showing my appreciation.

Thanks for the tremendous amout of work you put into your sequences. They are professionaly done, and your talent is a direct reflection of your love for music.

Let it be known, that I look forward to your awsome work, and although I may not thank you each and every time, I want you to know how much I appreciate your sharing of these wonderful songs.

Regards,
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#58398 - 02/21/04 12:21 PM Re: More songs
Merrill Ainsworth Offline

Loc: Santa Barbara, CA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by larry gosmeyer:
Just posted another group of 3 in 1 songs for the KN7000 on page 4 of that section of my site: www.lgosmeyer.com

Hope you enjoy.

Larry G

Hello, Larry Gosmeyer!

I just told you this in an email, but my
Outlook Express is acting "iffy" and I want
to make sure you get this message.

We enjoy and appreciate your songs very much.

My wife thinks your site is the best one on the web, and I am inclined to share her opinion.

Your musicianship is superb.

Thank you for shareing.

MerrillAinsworth@cox.net

#58399 - 02/22/04 10:07 AM Re: More songs
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI to one of my favorite artists LARRY G.
Larry, Now that I am re-retired again, and have some free time, I have downloaded all your songs from your website and today i am going to start playing them all. I have always enjoyed listening to your music. I think but not real sure that I have several midi files you did in years gone by when I was also actively putting out a lot of midi files on the webb from my several workstations.
Larry, You and your great talent are really appreciated.
Is there any way you can wander up the road to join us on May 22/23 for the Big SynthZone Jam we are going to have. It would really be great if you could come over and share how you make these fine files, and play a few.
Keep on keeping on.
We all appreciate you and your time and talents you share with people world wide.
Best to you larry

#58400 - 02/22/04 01:46 PM Re: More songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Thanks again all. Working on my song arrangements keeps me going and seeing your comments that you enjoy them puts the icing on the cake for me.

When I am not at the computer or keyboard, I am working as caregiver for my beloved wife. There is just not any time left over for much of anything else.

It would be great to join the group in San Jose, but I could not work that out.

Thanks again!!!!

Larry Gosmeyer

#58401 - 02/22/04 08:16 PM Re: More songs
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:

It would be great to join the group in San Jose, but I could not work that out.

Thanks again!!!!

Larry Gosmeyer[/B]

Larry,
If you have no objections I will be playing a couple of your songs at the Jam from the sd card just as you recorded them to show the Yamiheads just what this Technics can really do. One of the songs I am leaning towards right now is Sunrise Serenade. It is one of the finest arrangements of this standard,I have ever heard or played. It is just so fine. I have about 22 more of your songs for the K7 to listen to. These are so great. We are blessed having your work to enjoy.
It was a great day today, downloading your songs to a sd card and just sitting here listening to them and getting lots of new ideas and itchy fingers:-)
Thank you again Larry.
Bebop

#58402 - 02/22/04 09:03 PM Re: More songs
larry gosmeyer Offline

Bebop -

No objections. Use the songs any way you wish.

Best wishes for the happiest of get togethers.

Larry G

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online