SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#65875 - 11/29/03 12:42 AM The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi best Zoners,
the past few weeks Colin Leaney, Walt Roberts, Walt Meyer, Karel Wessling, Joan Banfield, John North, Alex Green and myself have been busy to make christmassongs for the KESO Xmas Special.
You're welcome to visit the final result of their efforts on http://www.keso.nl
Enjoy,
Cees

#65876 - 11/29/03 12:12 PM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a Christmas present. I now have a great CD, performed by some very talented friends from around the world, that I can enjoy every Christmas.

Happy Holidays,

Fran in Florida

#65877 - 11/29/03 04:17 PM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Cees, your website with the winter scene is fantastic! If I can find a decent picture of myself (a chore in itself), I will sign up and send some songs. Good job!

#65878 - 11/30/03 05:09 PM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
lrngkybrd Offline

Loc: Queen Creek, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran in Florida:
What a Christmas present. I now have a great CD, performed by some very talented friends from around the world, that I can enjoy every Christmas.

Happy Holidays,

Fran in Florida

This may be a silly question, but when you say you have a great CD of Christmas music, is there a way to change these xmas songs to an MP3 so we all can hear them. I don't have the KN7000. I have the KN6500.

#65879 - 11/30/03 09:16 PM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Guys,
I must be getting dumber, but, where exactly are the xmas songs. Maybe it's my even dumber computer chopping bits off the screen again and I can't access them.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#65880 - 11/30/03 11:17 PM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Rikki,
I have hidden it in the upperframe, at the right side of the menu, click on 'Xmas Special' (yellow/red text).
It's forgiven, mostly you pick up the hard things, not the simpliest
Cees
P.S. Don't forget to refresh the screen (e.g. by entering F5) frequently, otherwise the old page on the harddrive-cache will be loaded.

[This message has been edited by cees (edited 11-30-2003).]

#65881 - 12/01/03 12:36 AM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Quote:
Originally posted by rikkisbears:
Hi Guys,
I must be getting dumber, but, where exactly are the xmas songs. Maybe it's my even dumber computer chopping bits off the screen again and I can't access them.

best wishes
Rikki

Hi There Rikki - I had the same problem as I don't display the KESO screen in full width. The top menu bar has to be scrolled to the far right and there they are. Glad I was not the only one.

Joan

#65882 - 12/01/03 04:58 AM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Wow, Cees! What a glorious Christmas prsent you have given us. I have downloaded and been enjoying all that glorious music. If only I could play like those wonderful keyboard artists do! By the way, Fran, how did you go about making (burning) the CD? I have all the songs on several floppies, but only for the keyboard, and would love to condense them all to one CD that I could play in a regular CD player, too. Thanks all of you!!!

Ted

#65883 - 12/01/03 05:04 AM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
Anonymous
Unregistered

Irngkybrd,

I do not use MP3, but it can be done. I use cassette tape for use in my car and CD for home.

Maybe one of our members with a Web site would like to take on the project?

Fran in Florida

#65884 - 12/01/03 05:32 AM Re: The KESO Xmas Special is on the air
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
To make an MP3 use your KN7000 Audio Recorder that came packaged along with KN7000 song manager.

Hook up your 7000 to your computer and use the 7000 Audio Recorder. Save the songs as an MP3 on your computer hard drive. Later burn all your songs to a CD.

There are many other ways to save music as MP3'S including some fancy commercial software, and the built -in audio recorder in Windows, but if you have the 7000, you should have the Technics Audio Recorder, and this is a good way to go.

Good Luck and thanks to all on Cee's site for sharing your music. The Christmas site is a nice surprise bonus.

Thanks
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online