#44530 - 02/08/03 09:11 AM KN7000-SDCard Tool
thkmcs Offline

Hello Technics Fan's,

i have made new Program, called
KN7000 SD-Card Tool.
If you whant visit my Website and
take a look under Download, KN7000.

This is my First Release, please
tell me your Feedbacks and Error-Reports.

Regards
Thomas http://www.thkmcs.de

#44531 - 02/08/03 05:07 PM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Sorry, can not "Setup"

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#44532 - 02/08/03 05:40 PM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
MeBob Offline

Loc: Clermont,Florida,USA
I can't run setup either.
What is the program designed to do?

#44533 - 02/09/03 01:25 AM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the software. I did get it running and got as far as displaying the contents of my SD card on it but as I only got a card reader today I am still on fairly steep learning curve so I haven't been able to discover exactly what the software allows me to do (will persevere). Thanks again and also to Alec and others for their part in it. I have been making good use of some notes that Alec provided in this forum some time back on saving directly to the SD Card.

Cheers

Len C.

#44534 - 02/09/03 10:06 AM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thomas,

Sure wish I could load this file but I cannot. From your description, it is the very thing I have been looking for.
If you can assit in the loading problem, I will give it a good go and give you the feed back of its operation.

Fran in Florida

#44535 - 02/09/03 10:24 AM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
First of all Thomas - Congratulations. I've just had a quick 'play' with your programme, successfully changing folder & file names and if I can do it the rest of the world will find it easy.
For those who couldn't get set up to work - neither could I. However, if you unzip the other folder called "K7SDCardTool1" it unzips 17 files. K7SDCardTool is the application to use, remembering first to open the inf file.
Hopefully I can give some time to studying Thomas' program in more detail this week

John

#44536 - 02/09/03 12:31 PM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
John,
Thanks for the setup tip

MeBob and all,
(from thkmcs website)
It appears the KN7000 SDCardTool is designed for use on your computer which is connected by USB-cable to your cardreader.
Normally you can make, edit or (re)name the folder- and songstructure on the SD-card by using the KN7000-menu.
This tool makes it easier by using the computer.
With this tool you have the following functions at your proposal:
FOLDER- AND SONG-EDITOR
- editing the foldernames on your SD-card;
- editing the songnames on your SD-card;
- printing a overview of the contents of your SD-card;
- copying a song from the SD-card to e.g. your harddisk.
FAVORITE SONGS EDITOR
- editing the bank- and/or foldernames;
- selecting your favorite songs
SONGS MEDLEY EDITOR
- editing the userlists 1-3;
- selecting a song for your medley

So far it seems to me, to be a program, where you can edit folders, move around songs and files to a specific location, and do other things on your computer, rather than the 7000 which is probably easier and faster.

I don't believe you can add files from your computer to the SD Card with this program.
However, it may be a rather useful program to try .

Thanks thkmcs, I hope your program is a success.
Larry Hawk

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#44537 - 02/09/03 12:44 PM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
kozykeys Offline

Loc: york england
Well Done Thomas and many thanks ,this tool will make things very much easier for me i will be able to fill my sd card with files from CD or computer or any storage media , use long file names , find any file in a flash and see what i have on the pc .It works on 98 and xp have loaded on both the install needs a bit of thought but it does work.
Great piece of work many thanks again
jan.

[This message has been edited by kozykeys (edited 02-09-2003).]

#44538 - 02/09/03 01:24 PM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi forumfriends,
Thomas asked me (and Alec and Ad) to help him develop this program. As he told me, he intended to fill up the KN7000SD-cardTool with more features in the future.
To my opinion this (free!)program is, at this moment and in this stadium, helpfull (and quicker) especially for (re)naming files and lists and making a printout of the SD-contents of your SD-card.
I whish Thomas success in further developping this program with the help and possitive feedback of the K7-forummers
Greetings,
Cees

#44539 - 02/09/03 04:06 PM Re: KN7000-SDCard Tool
Johnnie.c Offline

Loc: England
Quote:
Originally posted by cees:
Hi forumfriends,
Thomas asked me (and Alec and Ad) to help him develop this program. As he told me, he intended to fill up the KN7000SD-cardTool with more features in the future.
To my opinion this (free!)program is, at this moment and in this stadium, helpfull (and quicker) especially for (re)naming files and lists and making a printout of the SD-contents of your SD-card.
I whish Thomas success in further developping this program with the help and possitive feedback of the K7-forummers
Greetings,
Cees

Surely this program is the idea that Alec wrote about on the forum when the 7k first came out

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online