SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#52345 - 10/04/02 09:34 AM Question re: KN7000's "Fill to" Feature
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
On the KN5000, having a fill automatically precede a style variation change is ONLY possible when moving to a 'neighboring' style variation, such as: 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-3, 3-2, 2-1.

Does the new KN7000 possibly improve on the Technics "fill to" feature to include 'non-neighboring' style variation changes as well: 1-3, 1-4, 2-4, 3-1, 4-1, 4-2, etc?

Thanks,

Scott

#52346 - 10/04/02 10:57 AM Re: Question re: KN7000's "Fill to" Feature
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Scott. No - It's still the same as the 5000/6000/6500
John

#52347 - 10/04/02 11:07 AM Re: Question re: KN7000's "Fill to" Feature
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
John,

That's disappointing, but THANKS for 'filling me in' on this.

- Scott

#52348 - 10/05/02 07:46 AM Re: Question re: KN7000's "Fill to" Feature
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Scotty, we all know how disappointing it is to be disappointed. I myself have experienced disappointment and let me tell you it ain’t fun. Sometimes being disappointed can have all kinds of side effects. Frustration, depression and even addiction if you are disappointed too many times. My Aunt Minney succumbed to the effects of being disappointed too many times. Poor soul! She got to the point of being disappointed if she could not find anything to be disappointed in. That led to a cycle of disappointments followed by periods of searching for disappointments when there were none, just to satisfy her love for disappointment. She became hooked on disappointment. An addict you might say. As a last resort she went to a shrink. He tried to help her by suggesting she stay away from the things that were disappointing her. That way she might break the cycle of disappointments. The suggestion was a huge disappointment to her because being disappointed had become a source of great pleasure for her. In fact she was so disappointed in the shrink she gave him a tip on top of his fee for all the fun she had in being disappointed. As it all worked out in time, all of us relatives and all of her friends looked forward to Aunt Minney telling her stories of disappointment. It gave us all something to muse over and talk about.

Just my slant on disappointment.

Grandpa Doug

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online