dead sure u would have the answer.

1) In easy record mode all 6 tracks works
fine in one go except part4.What is the role
of part4.it only allows me to record part
4 after the other five tracks.Which,i think
is not logical.It should also be recorded
with other five tracks in one go.I can also
record part4 any time in the song but not
simultanously with other five tracks. i think u have understood my point.

2)Is ther any pssibility to record APC
with other tracks except R1 R2 and left
simultaneously, Because APC only works with R1 and R2.If it is possible there is no
arranger in the world like kn6500. Thanks.

#58881 - 05/20/02 09:22 PM Re: HELP ALEC !
Marilyn Boissoneault Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Florida, USA
HI, I'm not Alec. I dont' have all the answers like he does.....but I think I might know about part 4. If you are using Technichord for right hand harmony you need to use a voice that is set for part 4 for it to be recorded in easy record mode. You set that in technicord. Instead of conductor pick orchestrator then scroll to part 4. Then go to the Program Menu button on the right side of the keyboard. Click that, then pick Sound. Then scroll through the sounds until you get to part 4. Pick what voice you want for your harmony there, as well as your volumes and other settings for it.

I hope this helps. I'm sure when Alec reads your message he'll do better at explaining things...but I think that is the answer to your question......I hope. From what I understand if you don't use Part 4 for the Technichord part it will not get recorded.

Marilyn

#58882 - 05/21/02 05:47 AM Re: HELP ALEC !
technicsplayer Offline

Many of the thousand data base setups use technichord. Some of these technichords use a different voice on part 4 so the harmony can sound in 3 different right hand voices. If part 4 was not automatically assigned to easy record you would not hear the same sound on playback of the sequence as you hear when playing live. This is why part 4 must be a default easy record track. If you do not use technichord, and there is no part 4 assigned in the setup you will not hear anything on that track because it will be empty. If you don't want to use technichord, use part 4 for something else!

The second part I answered before in your previous thread, although I fail to see the logic behind the question.
If you want R1 and R2 free, easy record on them, then copy the tracks to free tracks, assign these tracks to other parts, and erase R1 and R2.
Otherwise just record apc and control and multitrack normally afterwards to however many tracks you want, leaving R1/R2 free for live playing on top of the sequence. Since you can't record 2 different tracks simultaneaously in the right hand, I can't see any difference in using R1, R2 or any of the other tracks when multitracking.

#58883 - 05/21/02 07:36 AM Re: HELP ALEC !
shakeel Ahmed Offline

Loc: gujranwala,punjab,Pakistan
Thank u very very much Alec and Marilyn
for your great technical support.

Just one more thing to go.

When i convert styles in 6500 with supplied
disk,so evry time to convert i have to eject and insert the disk again and again for a new
style.However i am afraid the machanism of
the drive would complete its life before time
so,do u find any solution ? Thanks

the

#58884 - 05/22/02 02:51 AM Re: HELP ALEC !
technicsplayer Offline

no way, the disk insert switch is used by the keyboard to switch functions.

It is a pain but I've probably used my KN's more than most and never had one go wrong yet so this worry is pretty far down the list of priorities.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online