SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#42381 - 03/10/02 04:34 AM Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Bill Norrie
Member posted 03-09-2002 04:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does anyone else think it might be a good idea to include within a member's profile, a space to indicate which Keyboard or Keyboards they have ? If it involves a lot of work to change the format of that part of the forum, then maybe it could be included within the 'Interests' box.
Willum
THIS IS A GREAT IDEA FROM BILL NORRIE
Click on your profile and put the model numbers of your keyboards on the Interests Line. Then we will know how we can help you and it will help to respond to your needs when you forget to put it in the post as I notice so many do.
Thanks for a great suggestion, BILL NORRIE

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1

#42382 - 03/10/02 06:25 AM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
Mike Harrison Offline

Loc: Oxford U.K.
Thanks Bill & Bebop
Updated my profile, and still trying to become a full member.
Mike

#42383 - 03/10/02 06:42 AM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Getting there Mike - not many to go !

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#42384 - 03/10/02 08:20 AM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
Anonymous
Unregistered

HI BEPOP
MY PROFILE ALSO UPDATED
PETE B.
HEY!!!,JUST NOTICED I'VE BEEN PROMOTED.
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Bill Norrie
Member posted 03-09-2002 04:10 AM

[This message has been edited by peter.bentley@talk21.com (edited 03-10-2002).]

#42385 - 03/10/02 09:50 AM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
BEBOP Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by peter.bentley@talk21.com:
[B]HI BEPOP
MY PROFILE ALSO UPDATED
PETE B.
HEY!!!,JUST NOTICED I'VE BEEN PROMOTED.

Wow, Peter, You really are a bucketmouth. 31 quotes since Jan 17th wowowow!!
You know I am kidding. congratulations to you. Now go make us some music. I am sending you some jazz email hot out of the keyboard just now, Bebop

#42386 - 03/11/02 08:09 AM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Bill.
(no:32) Your original jazz has been received(thanks ) and is absolutely great and willbe played many times. I am working on the music but I keep getting interrupted with the golf and little bit of work which leads to a little bit more work. I did the 'Summertime' and ' You Needed Me' at our Organ Club last week and there was rapturous applause after it. I don't know whether it was my playing or the arrival of the Coffee and Biscuits was the reason for it. I must admit the Chocolate Biscuits were good although if I have to many they do have a strange effect of shortening my arms and then I can't reach the Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
Quote:
Originally posted by peter.bentley@talk21.com:
[B]HI BEPOP
MY PROFILE ALSO UPDATED
PETE B.
HEY!!!,JUST NOTICED I'VE BEEN PROMOTED. [img]http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/smile.gif[/img]

Wow, Peter, You really are a bucketmouth. 31 quotes since Jan 17th wowowow!!
You know I am kidding. congratulations to you. Now go make us some music. I am sending you some jazz email hot out of the keyboard just now, Bebop

#42387 - 03/17/02 11:43 PM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
Dave Shively Offline

Loc: Calimesa, Ca, USA
Hi Bebop and Gang,
Have gone to my registration page to put my keyboard model, but can't seem to do it.
Am I missing something (other than a brain)? Ha,Ha. Also want the rest of the forum to know what a great friend and administrator we have. I had problems zipping and attaching and although not strictly part of the music end of this forum, Bebop kindly responded and I believe I have now been sucessful. He is a quality gentleman and so is this forum. Thanks again, Bebop.
Best Regards,
Dave

#42388 - 03/18/02 06:48 AM Re: Please include the model of your keyboard in Profile
BEBOP Offline

HI Dave,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I keep trying.
As you log into the Forum at the top of the page click on profile. When your profile come up just put your curser in the interests line beyone the last word and type in your instruments. submit and you are done.
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 03-18-2002).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online